meadow and the moon
OOC: II'M BAAAACK!!!

IC: Leigha cantered on Archie as she saw the coywolf catch up with the two of them. They all ran alongside each other. The nigh air wisped past her ears with a sound that was like a soft whipping noise. She wondered how the wind made these noises, then again, how anything made noise. Leigha had never understood the concept of sound very well. All she really knew about it was how to change the sound of her voice to communicate with her horse, and possibly other horses. Her train of thought was interrupted when Vesper leaped off of the tombstone with, almost grace it seemed, and land softly on the ground, continuing to sprint along side the two partners. After Leigha had scolded Archie, the coywolf had slowed her pace so she could run just behind the horse's hind legs.

The coywolf had suggested she bite at her horse's ankles, and that set her off. She stopped immediately, Archie almost tripping over his own hooves trying to stop so fast, and whirled her head around to the wolf. She was breathing so heavily with anger it would almost seem she was hyperventilating.

"Ok, I understand that you have some kind of anger issue, but no one threatens to hurt my horse, got it?" Leigha said sternly, almost in a yelling voice. Leigha saw the look on the coywolf's face before she stopped and sighed sharply.

"I get that you're annoyed with me. If you just want to run off then be my guest," she said quickly, and with that she clicked her tongue and gently kicked at her horse's sides, urging him back into a trot. Leigha made strange noises, telling her horse what the coywolf had threatened to do. Archie turned his head slightly and whinnied from deep in the throat warningly to Vesper. The two started to ride off, Leigha secretly still hoping Vesper would come to her senses and follow them, without any threats or insults hanging on her tongue.

Messages In This Thread