not a prayer for the refugee
[html]

Word Count :: n.a So my muse died in the middle of another thread... soyeah. This sucks majorly. Give me a kick tomorrow if you need more to reply off of.

As he drew closer to the edge of the forest, the sound of hoofbeats met his ears. He picked up his pace excitedly, Octavian running ahead. Horses generally meant traders in his experience, and traders always had the best stories to tell, the best information to share. As he walked into the open field at the edge of the treeline, his mouth curled into a sort of half-smile. Three horses, one of whom was clearly newly born. Two Luperci, obviously of a rustic nature. As they approached, he waved his crutch in the air, trying to get their attention.

"I'm thinking they look.... funny," chattered the raccoon as he padded forward, ears perked upward in curiousity. Horses were among the raccoon's most favorite animals. They were great fun - half were so easily spooked that the raccoon could amuse himself, half were fun enough that he might get a little game going on.

Loviere chuckled at the simple speech of the coon. That was something he had always appreciated in Octavian. Both of them were men of simple words. As he walked closer to the oncoming wagon, he found himself wondering what the group might have inside the wagon. "Hey there! Hello!" he called, waving so as to ensure the two that he meant no harm. Octavian loped forward, ringed tail held almost perfectly perpendicular to the ground as he approached the colt. He chattered greetings in low speech and high speech, wondering if the little horse might understand anything he had to say at all.

table by the Mentors!

<style>
.at-template { background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/17u2ra.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#a1cd7e; width:421px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:313px 0px 10px 0px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.at-template b {color:#336633; }
.at-template p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.at-template p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.at-template .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread