not a prayer for the refugee
[html]

table by shannon. hurrp. I'm sorry. I'm going to try very hard to get my muse back up for Loviere. I've kinda lost some of it.

The firmness of her handshake made him smile. He had met warm types like her back where his parents lived, the place he had been born. His parents had never quite liked that type of folk, but Loviere loved people who were so peaceable. He watched Octavian follow the little horse, the raccoon now running circles around Fern. Loviere looked at Wayne now, a friendly smile on his lips. The man looked nice enough - perhaps just a bit on the cranky side. "Thank you both very much," he said gently, following Dixie to the wagon. While more cautious creatures might be slightly apprehensive of the idea of getting in a wagon with two complete strangers, Loviere didn't allow any negative possibilities go through his mind.

Loviere whispered in Low Speech and Octavian stopped his playful harrassment of the horses. The plump raccoon jumped up onto the wolf from behind, gripping the long white hairs that fell from his back and mane to pull himself easily around his shoulders. Loviere did not flinch as the creature pulled at his fur. He was quite used to Oct's habit of using him as a jungle gym.

The wolf, now with the raccoon in tow, gently lifted himself up into the wagon, nodding his appreciation at Dixie-May. "This is very kind of you, ma'am. I don't mean to intrude upon you both. If I may ask, where are you headed?" He hoped he did not ask too much. He was simply looking for conversation and he rarely thought twice before he spoke.

<style type="text/css">
.Lovi-sdb b {font-weight:bold; color:#997766; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Lovi-sdb .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Lovi-sdb p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Lovi-sdb {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#e9ecf6; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZsCHK.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #666666; padding: 10px 0px 295px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#aa8877; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread