Road Trip
[html]

As the two canines approached him they stopped short keeping their distance from him. The small white female obviously in charge was partially hidden by

her friend not by her choice it seemed. Her grey colored companion looked kind of large from the distance he stood away from them. “I called out,

wondering if anyone had been around, I didn’t expect to meet others.
Mido spoke across the gap standing between them. “What is your name, and who is

your loyal friend there by your side?”
He questioned over her way.

Mido sat in the sand his brown paws blending in with it; he could feel the sand trickle over his paws and in between his toes. He remained small staying

in his lupus form. The moist coastal winds forced his eyes shut causing his ice cold blues to vanish into the black fur that encompassed his eyes. He stared at the duo

for couple moments; he had never seen clothing like hers before. “Would you mind me asking where you’re from?” Mido asked the petite white woman.

He didn’t understand what is was about her, but he found her undeniably interesting, and kind of attractive. She wasn’t close enough for him to see any

finite details such as eye color. He found himself puzzled, he couldn’t be attracted to her could he, really? It had never been an issue before because he

never cared.

Table by Marie Lyrics and image copyright disney

<style>
.mido p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; }
p.mido-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.mido p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;}
.mido b {color:#7b281f; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.mido {background-color:#cec38d; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... bottom.png); background-position:bottom center;

background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-

spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px 280px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread