Road Trip
[html]

Oh? well now... I guess that's waht I get for assuming (8.

The white girl spoke something to her friend before making her way closer to him. In closer proximity to them he could see better and he wouldn’t feel as

though he had to raise his voice. Mido’s eyes passed over every inch of her; she really was kind of small but cute to say the least. Her teal green eyes

captured his as she spoke to him, telling him their names. Dixie-May and Wayne, and they weren’t alone; they had horses somewhere behind them. Wayne

remained silent lying against Dixie-May during their banter. Not entirely certain about Wayne, something about his physicality reminded Mido of his mother.

He hadn’t been entirely sure, but he thought he heard an accent to her voice; he couldn’t decipher it being western or southern.

Dixie-May went on to explain to the Zepar from Anathema that they originated from the south, in a place called Texas. Mido’s ears twitched, he squinted

and tilted his head at hearing where they were from. He had heard of that place somewhere before but where? After she was done what sounded like

complaining about climate and weather he realized where she was from. “Texas! Hahaha, in America. It’s funny I couldn’t remember that place. Texas

isn’t far from where I was located before moving to Anathema.”
He stated feeling like an idiot. He stared at the southern girl with curiosity,

confusion beyond reason and questions swimming in his mind. “It’s probably none of business, but why would an attractive girl from Texas, like you, come

here to a place like this?! If you don’t mind me asking that is.”
He said to her.

Table by Marie Lyrics and image copyright disney

<style>
.mido p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; }
p.mido-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.mido p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;}
.mido b {color:#7b281f; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.mido {background-color:#cec38d; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... bottom.png); background-position:bottom center;

background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-

spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px 280px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread