Road Trip
[html]

Mido had remained very aware of Wayne’s body language as he spoke with Dixie-May. Shortly after saying she had been attractive Wayne practically entwined

himself around the white petite woman. He could take a hint; the girl’s follower was undeniably very fond of her. In all honesty, fact of the matter was

that he did find the girl to be attractive, and he couldn’t help that. The girl in front of him explained her reasons for having left her home in Texas to

be here. Listening to her logic, he could understand the way she felt, and he could relate, except he didn’t want to go back to where he’d come from.

Dixie-May in turn asked about him, where he was from and why he was alone. His eyes dilated as he remembered his past life. He never talked about

himself so it was kind of a tough subject for him. As he thought it dawned on him that he never introduced himself. “What about me?” He asked in the

form of a question. “My name is Mido, I’m two years old and I’m half lab half husky. I don’t come from anywhere in particular; I never had a home that I

was fond of. In America there were many places that I lived for brief periods of time. The last place I stayed before moving to Anathema was Washington.

He paused to catch his breath. “I’m out here getting to know the region, and I hoped I would meet other canines on this trip. I’m alone because I

am, I don’t have anybody who would want to accompany me. Which is why I am glad I met you Dixie-May, and you too Wayne.”
Mido felt bad having droned on

about his life’s story to this kind woman. It felt good to let it out though, and talk about stuff he usually never brought up.

Table by Marie Lyrics and image copyright disney

<style>
.mido p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; }
p.mido-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.mido p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;}
.mido b {color:#7b281f; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.mido {background-color:#cec38d; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... bottom.png); background-position:bottom center;

background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-

spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px 280px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread