Road Trip
[html]

Sounds like alot of fun Smile

Dixie-May had made an attempt to move closer to him, but she had been physically stopped by a lot of Wayne. Being sweet to her secui formed friend she

asked him to check on their horses assuring him she would be okay. After Wayne had left she had moved even closer to him. Taking her hand rubbing his head

she comforted the multi colored male with kind words. Someone may have gone with him had he asked, he just didn’t have any friends he was that close with.

The ocean water billowed in on the shore line behind them. Mido nudged her hand with his muzzle breathing her in. Her scent drowned his lungs as he

breathed deeply. He didn’t mind her touch he in fact welcomed it. He couldn’t recall the last time he had physical contact with the opposite sex.

His mind wandered, as the white girl continued to touch him. He thought to himself whatever you do just not the ears oh please not those he might

explode. Mido put Dixie-May’s fingers just inside his teeth. He placed his paw on her cheek. “Are you always this friendly with those you just

meet?”
He said to her smiling as he spoke. “If you continue to do this, you are going to get the hell beat out of me by your over protective

guardian.”
He warned the pretty southern girl jokingly and not. Mido wanted to see to make sure Wayne hadn’t seen them but he really just wanted her to

keep it up. Time seemed to stand still as he stared into Dixie-May’s eyes.

Table by Marie Lyrics and image copyright disney

<style>
.mido p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; }
p.mido-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.mido p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;}
.mido b {color:#7b281f; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.mido {background-color:#cec38d; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... bottom.png); background-position:bottom center;

background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-

spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px 280px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread