Road Trip
[html]
Awww, he is so cute. ^.^ / +370

The girl kept stroking her hand over Mido’s head gently, scratching her nails against his ‘scalp’. He was definitely at least partly the same breed as Wayne, as his fur had an under layer that would help in keeping water and cold air away from his skin. The male was sweet and she leaned closer, sitting her bottom down in the sand right in front of his frame. His icy blue eyes were sharp and stood out in the dark rings that surrounded them, almost matching hers in color. A small smile pulled her jaws apart slightly as he pressed his nose to her hand and took a deep breath. That was seen as a form of bonding in her family, the sharing of one’s scent with another. Her fingers rubbed at the soft spot right above his nose until he captured her hand in his mouth and lifted a large dog paw to her face.

She tilted her head to the side a little in confusion when he spoke of Wayne and getting hurt, obviously not understanding right away what he was talking about. After a few moments of staring at him and thinking about his words, she frowned and peeked over her shoulder in the direction that Wayne had gone. He wouldn’t hurt ya, well…not ‘less you did somethin’ bad. She grinned and lifted her other hand and tapped at his nose with her fingers before pulling away and standing up. Even while up on two legs she was short and just altogether a small woman, her hand could still rest on his head. And…yes. I try to be friendly with everyone that I meet. Rudeness and distrust just breeds more of the same thing, likewise with love and caring. I’d want someone to be good to me, so why would I treat a stranger like dirt?

She shook her head and started walking back towards the wagon and her horses, gesturing for him to follow. Her body was fluid, moving gracefully, but pretty slow as her short legs didn’t allow for a fast walk. Come on, we’ve got some food packed away, an’ I need to do some fishin’. How ‘bout you join us for dinner?

<style type="text/css">
.dixieemaay b {font-weight:bold; color:#babeb5; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #4b4d49; }
.dixieemaay p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.dixieemaay {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#888985; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/2mzqyo.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 220px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4e5149; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.dixieemaay p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.dixieemaay p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread