Road Trip
[html]

Mido and Wayne had remained on the beach’s shore line while Dixie-May waited very patiently for any action on the end her line. When she had finally

gotten something the entire mood had made a drastic change. The Anatheman along with the girl’s grey colored friend watched with anticipation, the two men

bored no longer. Carrying the fish that wriggled and slapped it’s tail heavily at her the whole time. The petite southerner rushed back to the males

awaiting her return.

Wayne had been quick to pull out a knife and get to work on the fish. Mido watched Dixie-May as she held onto the fish while Wayne worked on it,

excitement seemed to turmoil inside of her. Wayne had made an incision along the line of the fishes stomach causing it’s insides to fall out and hit the

sand with a wet muffled plop. The smell made its way into Mido’s nose, his eyes rolled partially back into his head as he made a mildly disgusted face. The

white female looked to Mido, her excitement bubbling out of her as she wiggled her body and wagged her tail fast and hard. With a smile she exclaimed that

she got him a fish. Did this girl have to be so damn cute all the time?

Thinking to himself, he really wasn’t one to eat a lot. The fish hadn’t been really big, but a decent sized one to say the least. And a really

awesome fish it is! You and Wayne better help me eat that, because I won’t be able to finish it myself.
He explained to Dixie-May with a delighted

smile. These two were just too much fun; he couldn’t help but be happy and excited around them.

<style type="text/css">
.midoalex b {font-weight:bold; color:#c6b563; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.midoalex p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.midoalex {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#1d2215; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/1BFBS.png); background-position:top center;

background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 180px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7ca0cc; text-shadow:

0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.midoalex p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.midoalex p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread