Road Trip
[html]

MMMMM... Tasty Smile

Wayne left on a mission to get things to help fuel the fire. Mido watched Dixie-May as she dug through the wagon grabbing what looked like dried meat to

accompany the fish she’d caught earlier. Before he had known it Wayne was already back with sticks, twigs and such amassed in his arms. The petite female

had gotten the meat and the fish on a stick. She encompassed the pile of sticks with a large circle using the fish on a sticks end.

Mido had been startled by the other man slapping him on the shoulder in a friendly gesture. He looked at the grey colored male and gave him a big smile

that bared his teeth. Wayne brought him to the mound of entangled branches and sticks that would soon be up in flames. Dixie-May speared the fish-stick

into the sand just outside the circle as the other got a lighter to work sparking and catching the dry brush. The multicolored Anatheman watched the fire

dance in an unpredictable rhythm as the fish cooked. The pretty white southern girl had told the guys chow down, there had been plenty of food for all of

them. Mido had popped a couple chunks of dry meat and fish in his mouth, letting the tastes play together as chewed at them. I don’t know about you, but

I think this is delicious!
He choked slightly as he ate too fast having to remind himself to slow down. The lab in him had made him a glutton, he

couldn’t help it. Looking from Dixie-May to Wayne he smiled this had been a really great day. He watched the sky above as the light of day began to fade

away. He wouldn’t be making the trip back to Anathema right away.

<style type="text/css">
.midoalex b {font-weight:bold; color:#c6b563; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.midoalex p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.midoalex {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#1d2215; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/1BFBS.png); background-position:top center;

background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 180px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7ca0cc; text-shadow:

0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.midoalex p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.midoalex p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread