get it on the floor, bring out the fire
IS THIS FOR ME!? I hope so because otherwise I feel like a jerk for stealing someone else's P thread... so let me know if I am wrong and I will get this beleted! How does Borgata Coatl sound? Since it looks like you need it for the Game and it would be within a child's walking distance... mayyybeee.

And I just realized Salvia and Ataxia have similar traits and I DIDN'T EVEN MEAN TO DO THAT. >_>

[html]

Ataxia was not aware of how closely she matched her elder sister in her primal drive to be dominant. As she was the forceful pup of her litter, Salvia would be the forceful cub of her own. It was yet to be seen whether Ataxia would turn it more akin to her sister or if she would take a different path. There was an undeniable similarity between them, though, a keenness to the eyes perhaps or something in the way they moved. Clearly, the younger girl's movements were restricted by her age and the embodiment of her personality was different... but it would be interesting to see how the D'Angelo would someday rank beside her sister.

Ataxia was not thinking on any of this when she saw her sister shadow boxing. Her bright blue eyes - already making a slow transition to gold - focused intensely upon the lighter female. She remained very still in the darkness, her sharp gaze trailing the motions of her sibling with undeniable interest. Out here in the middle of nowhere, she felt more vulnerable than she did back home. Though she hid within the shadows of a copse of trees while she watched, she knew that there were threats out here. Especially since her sister had gone missing, presumed dead. The younger Larkspur-Eris child flared her nostrils briefly and shifted her feet. Eager to see what else Salvia had in store for the air that she was so brutally beating.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread