get it on the floor, bring out the fire
DANGIT. I knew I should have PMed you and asked. *idiot* Hopefully Alaine won't hate me! >_>

[html]

Ataxia didn't know much about being caught when she was hiding. It hadn't become a habit to spy on strangers, after all. She had just been drawn in and intrigued by the movements of the older female. They might as well have been strangers for all that the dark girl knew of her sister. Though Eris had made mention of her older siblings, this one did not remind her at all of her mother or her father. The motions were brutal, vicious, and full of an energy that was what had drawn her to watch in the first place. Until, that was, the motions had subsided. It seemed as if tension filled the air, then, when toxic green eyes looked around. Something had shifted, she knew she was not alone. Eventually that same gaze locked on the location of the small dark shadow amid other shadows; Ataxia had been found out.

The sharp voice made her flinch. She was not accustomed to unfriendliness and her body instinctively twitched with the desire to leave. With a little forced growl at herself, she instead stepped forward into the light. Blue eyes that were turning gold looked upward at the jawline of the Optime female. There was still distance between them. Not that it would do much good if Salvia decided to attack Ataxia, because the girl was small and she was not as fast as an adult in any form. Though she might be able to duck in somewhere safe. Regardless, she had no concerns at all. She was a princess of Salsola, blessed and protected by Boss and Auxiliary. No harm would come to her while she stayed within the hallowed borders of their Family. The child did not speak, she merely stood. Awaiting whatever demand would come next from the shadow boxer.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread