Why...Why...why?
[html]
ooc goes here

She watched the younger wolves, then focused on Fia again. Fia shared her wrists, though she seemed reluctant. The matriarch's ears flicked when Leon spoke, but she left her eyes on her granddaughter. The scarred woman reached out, taking the younger females hands, and easing them back into her lap, making sure not to touch them. She left Leon's question for the younger woman to answer, her eyes not leaving her granddaughter's face. [b]"I need to find a few more ingredients, Fia, but I will give you a salve to put on those. For right now," she let go of Fia's hands long enough to pull a leaf off of a nearby plant. The plant was greenish grey and had spiky leaves. "This is aloe. It will soothe the skin and start the healing, as well as keeping bugs away from the skin." She squeezed the leaf, producing a thin clearish yellowed fluid. With a gentle touch, she spread it over the scars, being careful not to press too hard.

She glanced at Leon, who was tracing the scars over his eyes. "They don't do much good on older scarring, though. Sorry, Leon." Her voice was rueful, as if she'd tried it on her own older scars. And she had, a long while back. The scar through her blue eye had been a gift from Ahren, a coyote hybrid who had nearly killed her not once but twice in her life. He had also ripped off part of her ear.

<style type="text/css">
.deucer2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.deucer2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.deucer2 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#460600; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/t8qdE.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #BFA1A5; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 100px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#BFA1A5; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000
[/html]

Messages In This Thread