A Time For Joy And Reflection
[html]

Word Count → 559

Thanks for being patient with me. → Table © kiki

Venom's steed shifted it's weight under him, and gave a small nicker to the group of luperci before putting her head down and nibbled on some of the sparse grasses that were in front of her. Vitani looked to her owner and she gave another nicker towards her in which Panda did understand the words of the equine, but she did not acknowledge that she had known the words. Instead she bowed her head lightly to the man whom had acknowledged her. Apparently she was not getting in the way of anything, for the male was bringing gifts for the pack. He had motioned to the things he had brought and they were furs and books and grapes, apples and toys. The toys had interested her immediately but before she had the chance to step forward and tell what she wanted, she was cut off by the weird looking white male that was not particularly that handsome. Venom watched the white male before his eyes went to the white female with the child. She had turned away, uninterested. How could she not want to have toys for her little child? Venom found the act to be quite suspicious, but then he looked at the bundle in her arms. The aura was extremely weak, on the verge of dying. Venom's suspicions were that the child would die. Possibly because the mother didn't seem to be taking good care of it, but that was just Venom's vulgar, judging thoughts that would go through his head. Her aura just did not seem like she would be a good mother. Panda did not think anything of the woman and her child turning away and leaving. It just meant that there was less competition.

I know I don't look it yet, but I am expecting. she lied, but she was a convincing liar to say the least. She rubbed her belly and looked down at it, a bulge still there from when her body thought that there was something and had started to take in whatever fat it could. She smiled lightly and looked back up at the male with her dark brown eyes. I would like to be ready for them, so I'm hoping that I could also take a few of those toys off your hands. the woman spoke to the male. If you have some good books then I'll take those too. Maybe some of those furs as well. the girl spoke and nodded her head before she looked to Venom. Venom dismounted the steed and moved to stand next to Panda, whom of which looked like a midget compared to the young male that was already at his full height of 8 feet.

What kind of books do you have? Venom asked, his voice rather grim and dull, reflecting how he felt about the auras that he saw from the people around him. The only aura that was comfortable for him was the one whom was standing beside him. Panda had been the only real welcoming person in the group. The white male had some issue that was making his aura become cold and elusive while the gray male's aura seemed to also be put off by something. The auras felt like they would be shifting though, for what reason he did not know. It confused him to say the least.

Ven
<style>
.pv-triad {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:transparent;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/rzOB2.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;}
.pv-triad .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:center;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.pv-triad .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.pv-triad .divider {border-bottom:1px dashed;}
.pv-triad p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.pv-triad b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;color:#422202;}
.pv-triad i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.pv-triad u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread