Perambulatory Ways
[html]
OOC sup bitches? / +yo numbah!

Odessa nodded to herself as the reply came that it was only rabbit blood. Which was a comfort. While she wanted injuries to treat, she guessed a wound with the amount of blood was way beyond her skills. And possibly more than she could stomach. 'Good'. Xochime gave her name, but without a hint of her family name, the mottled girl guessed she was an Eternian from the strange title though.

The tan hued girl gave her an offer of food, and while she wasn't really hungry she'd never been decent at turning down an offer without feeling awkward and rude. She nodded polietly, her actions full of respect and gratitude. Besides a small portion of rabbit wouldn't hurt and it would give her more time to look around without having to hunt like she did every night. And having a meal cooked here was way, way better than having to cook it inside the horrid little communal areas. She swore she'd get her own home soon enough, and she'd never had to live in that rotten place ever again.

The mottled girl sat down calmly a metre or so away from Xochime, sliding down on top of her legs then crossing them in front of her as she waited. 'I hope I'm not stealing your lunch away from you', she said with a nervous chuckle.

<style type="text/css">
.odessya b {font-weight:bold; color:#3c6680; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3b5362; }
.odessya p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.odessya {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#8fadbe; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/o1vEW.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 208px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5a7382; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.odessya p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.odessya p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread