What Was That Noise?
[html]

This takes place after Blind gets accepted to the CD pack (yay!) and decides to go explore Ethereal Eclipse. WC: 298

Wow it’s dark in here, Blind muttered as she traversed the lonely forest. She had come up with the idea to explore the Eclipse in order to test her bravery, but now she was beginning to think this was a bad idea.

The branches of the tall trees formed strange shapes up above, almost like snarling faces telling Blind to go home. Home…now she had one, and referring to the Crimson Dreams territory as such still felt weird. But one thing was for certain: she was glad she didn’t have to go looking for a place to sleep anymore.

Trotting through the mess of leaves, twigs, and sparse grass, Blind listened intently to her surroundings. All was quiet – at least for now – and she preferred it that way; the last thing she wanted was for some vicious creature to sneak up on her.

Blind’s heart began to pound as she entertained this idea. Cut it out, she thought, you’re only scaring yourself. She had to be brave; that was her sole purpose for coming out here in the first place. If she could bring some sort of proof home from her journey, too, it would be all the better.

A soft ‘crunch’ in the distance caught Blind’s attention. She immediately froze, her muscles tense and powered with adrenaline. Her heart beat faster and faster as she grew terrified at the thought of defending herself. Who am I kidding?! Blind mused. I can’t defend myself!

Suddenly a shadow became visible maybe a few yards before her, nothing but a deformed mass with a set of pointy ears at this distance. Was it another wolf? Had she wandered too far and stumbled into her pack’s enemy territory? Her stomach climbed into her throat as she stood glued to the spot.

<style type="text/css">
.blackblind b {font-weight:bold; color:#eeeba7; letter-spacing:1px;}
.blackblind .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.blackblind p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.blackblind {margin:0px auto; width:475px; background-color:#212327; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/14wq61j.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:45px; padding: 450px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9da7ba; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread