What Was That Noise?
[html]

Haha no it's great, no worries Smile

The shadow grew closer and closer as Blind stood shaking in her fur. She kept trying to tell herself to be brave, but it wasn't working out as well as she had hoped. However, as frightened as she was, she couldn't bring herself to run, for there was some kind of familiarity in the smell of this newcomer that kept her still.

As her heart slowed to a quick patter, the scarred head of a coywolf poked through the darkness. Blind's eyes widened; it was the female she'd met in the city! She had hoped that she might run into her again, and there she stood, as if in answer to her thoughts.

Letting out a sigh of relief, she smiled widely and fidgeted where she stood, bouncing around on eager paws. As the coywolf greeted her and asked her of her well-being, Blind darted forward and draped her neck over the coywolf's in a sort of hug. Boy am I glad to see you! she squeaked. Then, backing up so she could look at the tattered female, she added, I thought you were a monster!

Blind had noticed the way in which the coywolf paid close attention to her eyes, and she had always tried to look back as friendly as possible. There was something about the female that Blind grew keen on, something that compelled her to desire a closer relationship than just a passing 'hello.' Perhaps it was the intrigue in a hybrid species unlike anything she had ever encountered before. But Blind had admired her boldness as well, and figured the pull resulted from the desire to be brave like the scarred female.

Oh, and I've been doing great! Blind exclaimed in answer to her question. I have a family now, the Crimson Dreams pack! she added. She then remembered how the coywolf had mentioned not having a home, and she suddenly felt selfish and sad, like she had taken something from the female. She wanted to bring the coywolf to her new home, to give her a place to stay and food to eat. But she knew she didn't have the authority to do that. Maybe one day, she thought longingly.

The concept of becoming Luperci had occupied the majority of Blind's thoughts lately, and seeing this stranger again reminded her about the conversation she had overheard between her and the dark male. The coywolf didn't seem to be too happy about the idea of a shifter, and Blind wondered if telling her about the possibility of her transformation might ruin the chances of forming a friendship with her. Blind decided that if it came up, she would tell her. But for now she would keep quiet.

Tipping back to sit on her haunches, Blind smiled warmly at the coywolf. And how have you been? she asked.

<style type="text/css">
.blackblind b {font-weight:bold; color:#eeeba7; letter-spacing:1px;}
.blackblind .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.blackblind p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.blackblind {margin:0px auto; width:475px; background-color:#212327; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/14wq61j.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:45px; padding: 450px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9da7ba; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread