What Was That Noise?
[html]

Tee-hee, thanks. She is quite the goob ^^

Every bit of fear drained from Blind's body as the coywolf smirked at her comment. She was exceptionally happy that she had run into someone she knew. Though life at Crimson Dreams was great, it was hard not knowing anyone. She wanted to fit in, to run and play with the others and make friends, but she knew that not everyone liked having a needy little tag-along join their fun. Blind felt simply lucky that the coywolf had not seemed too perturbed by her appearance.

The scarred female teased about being a monster, baring her teeth as she did so, and Blind smiled. You're not scary-looking, silly, she said with a chuckle, I just didn't know what you were at first!

Blind wondered what the older female might be thinking, noticing her sudden dazed look. When the coywolf shook her head, Blind blinked and waited patiently. She then asked Blind what Crimson Dreams was like, and she shrugged, looking away.

It's really neat, she said, but I don't know hardly anyone. There is one wolf who came to greet me at the border when I wanted to join...we've gotten to be friends pretty well. But she's a much higher rank than me, and since our pack is currently at war with another, she's often busy. I feel bad asking her to come hunting or exploring with me, but other than her, I don't know anyone else. Realizing that it might sound like she was speaking ill of her new home, Blind quickly added, But it's very nice to have a family again.

When Blind asked the coywolf how she was doing as well, she told her that she was fine and that she had met a horse and a talking cat. Blind's eyes widened. A talking cat?! she gasped. Really?! I don't know what your definition of 'eventful' is, but that sounds pretty eventful to me! What happened?

Blind leaned forward, rocking side to side a little where she sat. She hadn't heard a good story in a long time, and she thought that maybe this funny little coywolf might like talking about herself and her day, seeing as she didn't have anyone to talk to otherwise. Blind remembered the days when something would happen that she wished she could talk to someone about, and how terrible she felt when the realization of her lonliness hit her like a kick in the gut. Surely then this coywolf wouldn't mind indulging Blind's childish curiosity, even for a moment?

<style type="text/css">
.blackblind b {font-weight:bold; color:#eeeba7; letter-spacing:1px;}
.blackblind .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.blackblind p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.blackblind {margin:0px auto; width:475px; background-color:#212327; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/14wq61j.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:45px; padding: 450px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9da7ba; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread