What Was That Noise?
[html]

Tongue Sorry this one's so short, I was in a rush to post while I still had motivation to write before running off to the grocery store lol.

When the coywolf mentioned perhaps wanting to run away after being in a new home for not too long, Blind tilted her head, confused. She couldn't understand why she would want to leave, but maybe this female had a reason. Did she have a past full of hideous stories, instead of a past full of fog like Blind did?

Then the female turned around, showing Blind a very injured paw. Her eyes widened and she hopped up on her feet, circling the coywolf curiously. You're just like me, she finally whispered. She then grew very excited at the thought of learning from this woman, wondering if, again, her mother had sent Blind this stranger; she couldn't believe her luck with the canines she had run into thus far.

Poking at the coywolf's foot very cautiously with her own paw, Blind asked, What happened? Did that dog attack you?

Blind sat back on her haunches again, her mind wandering now. She could see herself now: running alongside the best of hunters, fighting with the warriors of Crimson Dreams, overcoming her deformity... Suddenly, a new thought emerged in her mind: maybe this would mean she wouldn't have to become Luperci after all?

A smile spread across Blind's face as she looked up at the coywolf.Teach me, friend, she belted, I'm ready!

<style type="text/css">
.blackblind b {font-weight:bold; color:#eeeba7; letter-spacing:1px;}
.blackblind .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.blackblind p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.blackblind {margin:0px auto; width:475px; background-color:#212327; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/14wq61j.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:45px; padding: 450px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9da7ba; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread