What Was That Noise?
[html]

Haha no worries dear, we'll see if I can't come up with something Wink

Blind took mental note of every word the coywolf spoke as she sat before her. She giggled when the tough female demonstrated rolling her shoulders forward, and she winced at the mangled ear-flick. What's more, she noticed the smiles on the coywolf's face becoming softer and less forced, and Blind couldn't help but smile warmly in return. When her mentor grinned mischievously at her, the dark wolf flinched, bracing herself for another pounce. And when it yielded to nothing more than an affectionate nudge and lick on her ear, Blind's fear fled from her body and made way for a new flood of joy.

Rising to her feet, Blind chirped, I won't let you down! Thank you for teaching me. Blind's tail wagged ecstatically as she looked into the coywolf's eyes, and the urge to play quickly returned. Then, thinking herself funny whilst taking the opportunity to poke a little fun at herself, she said, Now let me teach you how to be a coward!

The dark wolf grinned foolishly as she rose to her feet. She then lowered to the ground, her belly nearly touching the soft grass, and tucked her tail between her legs. Whenever anyone approaches, she began with a lightness in her voice, you immediately fall into a submissive stance. However, don't let your ears fall back just yet because you need to be able to hear every word you need to flinch at. Blind then bowed her nose and covered it with her paws, peeking at the coywolf from just above her arm. Then, you have to make sure, she continued, that whenever you hear a noise any louder than a pup's bark, you immediately cover your face and hide - if you can't see the monster, then the monster can't see you!

Rising once more, Blind then tipped onto her back, keeping her paws tucked and her belly covered with her furry tail. Most important of all, you immediately resort to this position when anyone attacks, and whenever you trip or fall off balance. With a childish giggle, Blind rolled onto her paws and trotted back to the coywolf, nuzzling up against her. Oh yeah, she quickly added with a grin, and don't forget that no matter what anyone says, you CAN'T do it, and the world is definitely out to get you.

<style type="text/css">
.blackblind b {font-weight:bold; color:#eeeba7; letter-spacing:1px;}
.blackblind .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.blackblind p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.blackblind {margin:0px auto; width:475px; background-color:#212327; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/14wq61j.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:45px; padding: 450px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9da7ba; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread