What Was That Noise?
[html]

Really? ^^ Sweet! Mission accomplished! Haha

Blind giggled as the coywolf mimicked her moves. She didn't think she would actually follow; in fact, she was quite surprised that she was laughing instead of cuffing the she-wolf in the back of the head. Her grin grew larger at the sound of the coywolf's cackle, pleased with herself that she had brought such genuine happiness to this canine.

As the dark wolf sat in the embrace of her assumed new best friend, her heart fluttered with excitement at the thought of having such a relationship. This would be the first friendship she would have with a creature closer to her age, and for some strange reason, that prospect sent Blind's heart vibrating.

Trying to return the coywolf's affectionate gesture, Blind pressed her body against the canine and nuzzled her face gently as a happy whimper escaped her throat. Now, she thought, I just have to make sure I don't do anything to mess this up.

Suddenly realizing just how close she was to this canine, her childish desire to play escalated to the point of driving her to lean into the coywolf in an attempt to knock her onto her back. Her hunger to wrestle that resulted from her childhood deprivation had become too strong, and now she wanted to feed it.

Grinning like an idiot and her tail wagging maniacally, Blind yelped, Play time?

<style type="text/css">
.blackblind b {font-weight:bold; color:#eeeba7; letter-spacing:1px;}
.blackblind .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.blackblind p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.blackblind {margin:0px auto; width:475px; background-color:#212327; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/14wq61j.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:45px; padding: 450px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9da7ba; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread