With bells ringing in our ears
Backdated to 19th sorry it took me so long to get this up. Ivory and Ebony will come first -dead, then a female giuseppe look alike-dies after a few minutes and then a giuseppe/gemma mix with brown fur and white spots that remains alive.

The pain was sharp as it cut into the muscles of her stomach and the soft femme gasped out loud, clutching at the bulge of her belly and leaning heavily against a large rock. Gemma was in the place where she and Matteo had talked all that time ago, where they had shared a kiss brought of confusion and a strange kindred feeling. She panted harshly, hocked by the strength of the pain that rippled through her form, the other two times had not been this painful. She was referring to the actual process of birthing instead of the jackawolf hybrid that had been beating into her young bod with his huge fists. Gabriel had taken her first children from her before they even had a chance to grow fully, her father's children and her own half siblings had entered the world as a bloody mess of half formed bodies. Then he had chained her to a tree in the middle of a desert, to be kept alive only by his mercy and impregnated her a second time, stress had killed her second litter, stress and dehydration.

She groaned as the slicing sharpness cut through her thoughts, shattering her minds cognitive skills until all that remained was the overwhelming need to rid her body of the tiny masses inside his, to destroy the pain that threatened to be her undoing. The woman turned so that her back was pressed against the rock and slid down it until she rested on the floor with her legs played out awkwardly in front of her. She breathed in sharply and the exhale was filled with a slew of words, mostly inaudible garble but within the rush of voice some could be made out,

"Ann, Ann help me. Sister, please, help me." It was not the mother that hated her or the father that abused her who she cried out to help for, but her sister. Lovely, sweet Ann who had stood by her when their other two sisters had taken their mother's side against her, who had taken beatings for her and harsh words, who had loved her when no one else did. But Ann was not here and Gemma was alone with her agony and the sound of the waves washing up the beach.

Messages In This Thread