Take advantage of my hospitality
[html]
ooc goes here

He laughed as he hugged her, kissing her fondly. "A pack mate gave it to me about three weeks ago. Rory. He's teaching me how to do piercings and tattoos too." He had felt so different since Ayasha had whispered away the butterflies, lighter and more friendly. And the tattoo he now showed her had helped it, had made his connection with her that much more concrete. It was simple, a claddagh above his left wrist done in black. His tail wagged as he kissed her again.

"I've missed you, but it's been hard for me to get out of the pack lands. Skye has had me under pretty close watch." His eyes darkened for a moment, until he remembered his gift for her. He handed her the brace of rabbits, then fished the necklace out of his pocket, hiding it in the palm of his hand. "Put the rabbits down, I have something better for you." His tail wagged harder as he waited for her to be ready. Once she was ready for him, he would slide the necklace over her head and straighten it out. The bird pendant would fall between her breasts, but the white leather cord it was on could easily adjust to make it shorter if she wished. He would nuzzle her shoulder as he put it on her, then step back so she could see it.

A smile touched his lips as he looked at her. "You are so beautiful, Ayasha."

<style type="text/css">
.liamr1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.liamr1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.liamr1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#0A0E39; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/0IJKL.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #8F979C; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 160px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8F979C; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000
[/html]

Messages In This Thread