Take advantage of my hospitality
She was liked his laugh. He had never laughed before, at least not in a happy carefree way. Ayasha then decided that she would do whatever she could to make sure he laughed more often. She still wanted to touch it but was distracted by his tattoo. She gently grabbed his hand and looked at the tattoo closer. ”Did you get this done the same time? What do the symbol mean?” She kept her hand in his.

She frowned at the implications of what that meant. He had done something to make the leader angry. ”What happened?” She wanted to be stern about it but was more worried than anything. She did put the rabbits down and as she stood back up, Liam pulled something over her head, which she assumed was a necklace. He then adjusted it and nuzzled her shoulder. She was a bit distracted by his nose on her shoulder. But when she got a look at it, she gasped. It was a blue stone bird on a white leather cord. ”Liam, I love it! Did you make it?” She would love even if he hadn’t but if he had it would make even more special.

She smiled with all the words and actions of love that he was giving her. ”You’re amazingly handsome.” She considered telling him her news and decided on it. ”I advanced in my scouting rank.” She fiddled with the stone and suddenly felt the need to tell him how she felt. ”I love you.” She blurted out and then became shy and watched him to see what his reaction would be.

Messages In This Thread