Take advantage of my hospitality
OOC: Can I just say...AWE!

IC: He was happy as he explained to her what his tattoo was and what it meant. She gently stroked the tattoo, thinking of why he got that particular symbol. She had some inkling but realized that he would have trouble saying that he loved her. So she accepted the tattoo as his way of saying what he felt for her. Though it wouldn’t do for the long run but it would work for now. Her eyes narrowed as he didn’t answer her question but didn’t push him.

She loved his grin. She just needed away to keep him grinning. ”Oh. Thank you. It does, doesn’t it?” She was happy that he got it for her. He then hugged her, which she was happy about. She was happy that he was happy for her. She was a little surprised about it but happy nonetheless.

Even though he didn’t reply back, Ayasha wasn’t upset. He grinned and seemed happy that she said it. Then he grabbed her hand and laid it on his tattoo, saying that he got it for her. Her eyes widened in understanding of what he was telling her. She reached up and gave him a kiss, whispering, ”You don’t have to say those words back to me until you’re ready, OK?”

Messages In This Thread