Take advantage of my hospitality
((They are adorable. And your aav is too! LOL))

He stood a good foot taller than her, but her kisses were still the sweetest thing on earth to him. He kissed her again as she made it clear she understood what he was saying, even though he didn't say the words themselves. "Ayasha, you are a wonderful woman." His lips curved into a warm smile, his tail wagging slowly. "Someday I will make you the happiest woman around. I mean it." He nuzzled her shoulder again, then kissed her neck gently. He meant what he said, he honestly wanted to make her happy, honestly wanted to see her happy. He knew the day he came to the borders to join with her would make it that way, make her happy. He couldn't do it yet, for many reasons. He couldn't, in good conscious, join a pack that was terrorizing the others. He didn't like the pack he was in, but they needed another body to protect the borders. Also, he wasn't old enough to be her mate, and he wouldn't join with her until he could be everything for her, until he could be her mate. That didn't stop him from asking softly, "Ayasha... how does your pack feel about outsiders joining?"

Messages In This Thread