Take advantage of my hospitality
Ayasha blushed as he said she was a wonderful woman. ”You’re wonderful as well, Liam.” She nuzzled his chest as he promised that he would make her the happiest woman alive. ”I know you will. And you already have started on that process.” She was a bit distracted by his kissing her neck. She couldn’t hold back a moan at his actions. But also didn’t want him to stop.

His question about how her pack felt about outsiders joining made her sigh. ”Before Maska, we would have been fine with you joining. But now…It’s different. I wouldn’t suggest anyone joining right now. Not while Maska is still our leader. But I don’t know how long that will take.” She laid her head on his heart, listening to it beat.

She did think of something. ”You might want to talk to my mom, Ralla. She’ll want to meet you and find out if your good enough for me. I’ll talk to her first though.” She kissed his chest and hoped that her mother would like Liam. The darkness might be an issue but then again she might want to help him. She hoped that it was the latter and not the former.

Messages In This Thread