the written word
[html]

A harsher reaction than he had expected met his question, though the King knew the snarl was not intended for him. Vigilante did not extend his apologies or sympathies; such things would do no good now, and he did not expect that they would comfort the Knight in the least bit. He had not known that AniWaya held the Seneshal's mother captive, but it was all the more reason for coming here. f he had broached the subject of Foxglove's possible imprisonment with Niro, he did not think he would get the same response. Niro was much gentler than Haven in manner. This was the fire he needed.

"This letter says they have prisoners, including one of their own, and hate hybrids," he said gruffly. "They wanted to warn us away. My niece's daughter lives there and she is a hybrid, and I fear she is the prisoner. Now I know of your mother, as well." He paused for a moment, contemplating the options. "I want to get them out of there, and any other prisoners that they have."

<style type="text/css">
.meghann006 b {font-weight:normal; color:#5f2c2c; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;text-shadow:#e5e0db 0px 1px 1px; }
.meghann006 .ooc {padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#743124; text-align:center;}
.meghann006 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px;}
.meghann006 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#9faecd; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/XGNK4.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f0cd9c; padding: 10px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#955e65; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.meghann006-b {width:482px; border:1px solid #371009; margin:0 auto;}
.meghann006 .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #955e65; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread