the written word
[html]

The Knight listened carefully as Vigilante explained more about the origins of the letter and its contents. It seemed odd to him that someone from within would be warning them about all this, especially when Cour des Miracles had nothing to do with AniWaya at the current moment in time. He hadn't given much thought to the tribe's sudden violent turn, too blinded by his outrage of his mother's prisoner status, but now that he thought of it the place had seemed to be a quiet and peaceful place before. This new regime, and this Maska whoever he was, must be behind all this strife. Haven would love to put his head on a pike.

The Aatte nodded in agreement to the King's plan. There was no arguing that would be the best way to proceed. "My sister told me they have many trained warriors. We should only take those that are able to fight well." No matter how quiet and stealthy they tried to be, they would undoubtedly run across at least one of these "Guardians" and they would need to be quick to silence whoever got in their path. "I think we should have at least a couple horses as well, to help carry the prisoners once we free them. From what I've gathered, they have not been treated too kindly," he said with a severe frown.

<style>
.haven-armor p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.haven-armor b {color:#ebbe89;}
.haven-armor-b {width:452px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.haven-armor-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FFE8A2; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.haven-armor-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://solacerp.net/Souls/Haven-armor.png); height:270px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#15181a;}
.haven-armor-ooc {font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.haven-armor {background-color:#657368; padding:5px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #86928b; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread