Graphics help...? / Update
Gen, those icons are gorgeous. ;_; However, if they're meant to be used in titles, they are a little large. >< 25 x 25 is the preferred size for icons, with a few pixels leeway. They're absolutely perfect for a pack-customized Catacombs system, though. C:

I might try to take a crack at the map. I've been wanting to try a hand-drawn map for a while now, and I started on one for Salsola's Millstone Village area, but I gave up on it a while back. XD The only map I've drawn, though, would be Eris's house... which wasn't from a sketch, so hopefully the CdC map would come out better? XD

IDK. If I can't draw it out or it's too massive of a project, it would look something more along the lines of Inferni's old map, but with respect to your sketch and with house icons or whatevs. Unless someone beats me to it. <3

I wouldn't be able to keep this map updated for you guys, like, as far as residences and stuff... but I could definitely set it up with text and send one of you guys the Photoshop PSD file, if either of you have PS.

Messages In This Thread