Friend or Foe?
[html]

Sorry it took me so long

Silyva watched as the wolfess approached, right away she could smell she belonged to the near by pack. Had she wandered into their land perhaps? Either way she hoped this wouldn't start any conflict, that was not what she needed today. Silyva felt a bit odd being in her lupus form while the other was in her optime form. She didn't like the fact that she wolfess had an advantage over her.

Silyva caught the slight smile and returned it. "I hadn't noticed I was near ya'll borders. I apologize, there is nothing I need." Tilting her head to the side, she added "There isn't going to be a problem is there? From what I know your pack... AniWaya, Right? I have always heard that it's a peaceful one." Unless they had changed due to the war.. She had hoped all was the same though, she had once considered to join this pack but as always let the idea slip her mind.

Silyva listed as the wolf explained herself. She thought Ayasha as a very pretty name and now that she explained that she was a scout it all made since why she had stopped her, she must be in their lands after all. "I am Silyva Sapphire, its a pleasure to meet you Ayasha. I am a loner you see, I belong to no pack." And never will she, she thought to herself just as Rina decided to peak her head out "Ohh.. And this is Rina, She's my little marten monster as I call her"

<style type="text/css">
.Silyvafreeb b {font-weight:bold; color:#f6f5f7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #a09fa0; }
.Silyvafreeb-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#645770; text-align:center;}
.Silyvafreeb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Silyvafreeb {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#d3d2d4; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... afreeb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #7e888e; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#645770; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.3px; text-align:justify;}
.Silyvafreeb-border1 {width:462px; border:3px solid #f6f5f7; margin:0 auto;}
.Silyvafreeb-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #b8b8b9; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread