Friend or Foe?
[html]

occgoodnessss

Silyva understood the wolfess reaction to her being near to their boarders. She wouldn't want some strange wolf prowling about her land, if she had any. Then again she wondered, she thought she felt a sort of tension in the area. Something seemed to be a bit off but he decided to let it go, there was no reason to ask such questions that he really didn't care about.

Silyva listen to the female name Ayasha explain the state of her pack. She didn't like what she had said though, this wasn't the pack she used to know. Silyva recalled the last time he was in this area and she had felt safe, hearing this news she no longer felt safe near this pack. She only shook her head back and fourth "That is not the way I remember it at the least" As Ayasha finished what she was saying, Silyva became confused. "Why don't you just change leaders. As far as I know, the leaders make the rules and if you were to get rid of the one who is changing everything up, things would get better with a leader who is peaceful right?" That is how she would handle things, but then again she knew nothing about the way of life in a pack or a tribe. Things could be way different then how it is being a loner. Which was another reason she preferred it this way-

She made up her own rules..

Snatched out of thought by a small giggle she returned her attention back to the female "Yes I guess she is, and she's around a year and a half maybe. I'm not that sure.. Oh and I hope you don't mind" Silyva slid off her bag and began to shift, she was uncomfortable having to look up to talk to the female. With a few sounds of bones popping to form to her new size, she was on two legs with Rina rushing out of her bag that laid on the dirt and up her leg to rest on her shoulder.

<style type="text/css">
.Silyvafreeb b {font-weight:bold; color:#f6f5f7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #a09fa0; }
.Silyvafreeb-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#645770; text-align:center;}
.Silyvafreeb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Silyvafreeb {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#d3d2d4; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... afreeb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #7e888e; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#645770; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.3px; text-align:justify;}
.Silyvafreeb-border1 {width:462px; border:3px solid #f6f5f7; margin:0 auto;}
.Silyvafreeb-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #b8b8b9; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread