Friend or Foe?
[html]

Sorry so short, I'm on my work break!

Silyva quickly became disappointed, she knew there was nothing she could or really should do but this wolf seemed very unhappy about her leader and his decisions and the worst thing about it. There is nothing in her power this scout can do about it. With a heavy sight she just shook her head "Well then I am sorry for you luck, and I truly wish your pack can find a way around the war and fighting and come back around to the peaceful pack ya'll once were."

Her mood started to brighten when Rina was brought back up. "She may be, but I bet you that your more mature than she happens to be." Rina had a tendency to throw fits when she didn't get her way or when she hadn't had enough sleep. That as her little marten monster though and she loved her. "No not really that's all, thank you though."

<style type="text/css">
.Silyvafreeb b {font-weight:bold; color:#f6f5f7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #a09fa0; }
.Silyvafreeb-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#645770; text-align:center;}
.Silyvafreeb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Silyvafreeb {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#d3d2d4; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... afreeb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #7e888e; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#645770; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.3px; text-align:justify;}
.Silyvafreeb-border1 {width:462px; border:3px solid #f6f5f7; margin:0 auto;}
.Silyvafreeb-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #b8b8b9; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread