Friend or Foe?
OOC: Sorry about the lateness

IC: Ayasha gave Silyva a thankful smile at her thoughts and wishes for her Tribes happiness. ”Thank you. It’s just a little tough with his tyranny.” She tried to sound nonchalant but still had quite a bit of bitterness in her voice. She had a lot of patience but her fuse was getting shorter every second that Maska was in power.

But she didn’t want to bring the mood down. She wanted to more about her new acquaintance. ”Where do you currently live?” She gave a friendly smile. ”Where did you come from, originally? I came from a place called Newfoundland.” Her experiences lead her to realize that she needed to break her questions up and offer some things about herself.

At being mature, she gave a snort. ”That depends on who you ask. And when. With my family and friends, I can be a bit immature and silly. But dealing with strangers, I try to be respectful.” She gave a slightly cheeky smile. ”How am I doing at being mature?” She wouldn’t mind if she was called immature. That was kind of the point. She was trying to be a little silly.

Messages In This Thread