snapshot
[html]

Considering Caprica's adoration of her new little brothers, it was true enough she had been spending a large portion of her time in her mother's quarters, where given his aversion it was unsurprising they had not run into one another. She shrugged modestly at his comment about the prey, saying 'Definitely lucky! I didn't really catch them. I laid the traps and they caught themselves.' Like Jackson Caprica was all in favour of spending the least amount of effort necessary, and proud of the time and energy her contraptions saved her, leaving more free to put to other uses. He told her his name, which didn't tell her much, but every moment she thought she could see the resemblance more and more. 'So its good to meet you, seeing as we're kinda family.' She let this hang for a mischievious moment then clarified 'Seeing as how your dad and my mom...' How best to put the intangible link where Ravesque was helping to raise her half-brothers? '...Have a thing,' she finished eventually, amusement in her tone- a little awkward, this, and it could get more so if she was wrong about Jackson's parentage. Boy would she have egg on her face, but she was confident enough. She poked a pheasant to turn it a little bit away from a rogue flame that threatened to char the flesh, musing how odd it was that the dark wolf who had welcomed her here and loitered in the back of her mind ever since had turned out to be linked to so many she'd met or already knew here, including the ones close to herself.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread