snapshot
[html]
HIDE YOUR INNOCENCE BEFORE THEY SEE RIGHT THROUGH
wc:301

Caprica seemed to agree that she had been lucky, explaining that her traps had done most of the work. His eyes widened a bit, impressed by the luck of the situation. “Dang, ain’t that something. I might have to have ya show me how to work those traps sometime,” he said, the beginnings of a grin slipping to his maw. Jackson didn’t really know anything regarding the use of traps for hunting. The boy was used to doing things the old fashion way, experiencing the thrill of chasing prey through the forests on four legs. If setting up traps was this helpful, he would certainly be glad to learn it.

The woman mentioned that they were family, in some kind of way. The comment received a raised brow in response. Yet before Jackson could form a question of his own, she went on to elaborate what she’d meant. His dad and her mom…. So she did belong to the snowy Angela. Describing what their parents had as a ‘thing’ felt rather fitting to the boy. As far as he knew they weren’t necessarily mates, but they did spend an awful lot of time together, much to Jackson’s dismay. The Acidic male didn’t run into his father as much as he used to after his coming-of-age ceremony, but since the birth of Naniko’s newest litter, he was seeing him less and less. He felt like a selfish little boy to admit it, but he wished that the Acidic patriarch would spend more time with his own children. Jackson shook his head, an awkward laugh finding its way from his throat. “Yeah, I guess that’s true. So, you’re Naniko’s daughter, then?” he asked, seeking clarification to make sure he had everything straight. Man, that woman sure seemed to have a lot of kids.

YOU MUSTN'T DISAPPOINT THEM
[/html]

Messages In This Thread