two quarters and a heart down
[html]

Oh, don't worry at all about matching post length! My posts, as you can see, just get longer or shorter depending on how much I ramble/how much material I have to respond to. x3

Vesper wished for sleep, but it did not come. Instead, her thoughts wandered over memories and worries. She envisioned past events and could feel cold anger build in the pit of her stomach, while she also wondered anxiously about the upcoming winter and her ability to survive in it. She had thought it would be simple; after all, she had been born in late October and had survived through the freezing weather even farther north than Nova Scotia.

However proud the loner was, though, she wasn’t stupid. And she knew that nothing in life was guaranteed.

Sighing, she lifted her head to rest her chin on the arm of the dilapidated couch. She looked out at the houses and weeds and trashcans, apathetic, before the scent of a canine reached her nostrils. She sniffed: a female luperci, nothing special that she could tell, other than another odd and musky odor bonded with that scent. It had to be a musteline of some sort, a member of the weasel family. Why these two scents would mingle so was beyond her.

Curiosity piqued at last, Vesper sat upright, tail flickering once across the cushion she was perched on. Her keen blue eyes finally darted to an upright, black figure some ways away. She was a little disappointed to see an optime-formed woman, as well as a little anxious, but hopefully this wolf would be more like Zalen than the collie mix she’d met.

Unsure of what to say, or if the luperci would even want to talk to her, the coywolf let out a yap to show that she was there.

<style type="text/css">
.vesperlli b {font-weight:bold; color:#395c6f;}
.vesperlli t {font-style:italic; color:#395c6f;}
.vesperlli ooc {padding:5px 5px 10px 10px; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana; text-align:right;}
.vesperlli p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px; font-size:12px;}
.vesperlli {margin:0px auto; width:475px; background-color:#bbc9e1; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/2j5e2b8.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px dashed #395c6f; padding: 24px 0px 450px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:10px; color:#627b89; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread