two quarters and a heart down
[html]

I hope was on tract about some wounds still healing, I looked on your profile and noticed the Healing Wounds as of October and thought I would include them in my post!

Vesper was this smaller wolf's name, and if could remember correctly it meant evening star or evening prayer in Latin. She thought it was a very pretty name and it seemed tho match the wolfess just fine, she looked like a Vesper Silyva thought. But as the female had spoken her name she noticed something, something different and quite odd. As hard as she try though, she just clouldn't put her claw on it. She seemed to be normal besides the multiple scars and scratches she had scattered on her body. Which brought something else to attention, some of those scratches seemed to be new or still in the process of healing.

Silyva wondered if they still hurt and began to try to think of something she had inside of her bag that would speed up the healing process or numb the pain if there was any..

Silyva was still pondering in her head about weather she had anything to help or not when Vesper's question came out of nowhere, which nearly made her bust out laughing. Holding back, Silyva only shook her head and replied "Actually, I have a little marten as a companion matter of fact." Reaching around to her bag, she pulled out the once sleeping, grumpy thing she called a companion. "This is Rina, she's my little marten and she's usually in a better mood" Silyva tried to explain as Rina squirmed in her grasp and nibbled at her fingers.

Letting go of the little monster, it ran back into her bag or safety and warmth. And In that moment with tiny drops of blood gathering at the small hole Rina had left in her hand she realized their differences, Vesper and her. Silyva was a Luperci and Vesper wasn't. This was a shock to Silyva, she had never met another wolf who had not been born a Luperic or had been turned into one. It wasn't a big deal to her only a shock that she hadn't realized right away.

Silyva felt wrong that she had walked up to this female in Optime form, if they were in different places she would feel weaker to be honest with herself. Without even thinking she blurted out "Oh I apologize!" Slid off her bag and shifted right in front of the wolf. She would have never done such thing another time seeing as how when a Luperci shifts they are unprotected and defenseless at that moment of change. When it was all over, she was embarrassed. Acting that way as childish and she new that. "That was uncalled for and I apologize again, I have never met a would who wasn't a Luperci....

<style type="text/css">
.Silyvafreeb b {font-weight:bold; color:#f6f5f7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #a09fa0; }
.Silyvafreeb-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#645770; text-align:center;}
.Silyvafreeb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Silyvafreeb {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#d3d2d4; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... afreeb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #7e888e; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#645770; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.3px; text-align:justify;}
.Silyvafreeb-border1 {width:462px; border:3px solid #f6f5f7; margin:0 auto;}
.Silyvafreeb-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #b8b8b9; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread