acting the thief
[html]

WC: 261 OOC: Please let me know if I did anything wrong here, :O

◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦

Niro had dismounted from his horse, knowing he could be far more quiet that way, the horse sensing from the others walked careful and quietly they stole their way through the forest without detection, and that was the best Niro could hope for, and he was happy enough for that, though he did want blood himself. Following Haven, he stopped near the door of the prison giving the man room to open it. He heard the falling AniWayan and knew he'd been killed. Niro had experienced death before, at his own hands teeth and whatever else he could use when he was younger. Moving into the dark cabin he quickly spotted the next guard, he jumped on him with a quiet rumble in his throat, taking the man by the throat with his mouth, he twisted, pulled and held, the only thing that could be heard was the gurgle of the man trying to call out. The normally calm young wolf, now looked transformed into something cold, and angry. He turned to where the prisoners were and he could see the prisoners from where he came in, his heart skipped a beat when he saw Foxglove.

“Foxglove! Oh I hoped it wasn't true.... we're here to get you out!”

He said hurridly, running to his daughter he started untying her bonds, his hands a little shaky, as he was relieved that she was safe, though not in the best of conditions..

<style type="text/css">
.birdclash-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#142629; letter-spacing:1px; }
.birdclash-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.birdclash-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.birdclash-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:431px; background-color:#4e6792; background-image:url(http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/7563/souls46.png); background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 310px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#eaeaea; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Ever
[/html]

Messages In This Thread