holding on tightly.
[html]
http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... notext.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;"><style>
.kable-profile b {color:#62A7B5;} .section {font-family:georgia; color:#FFFFFF; font-size:23px; letter-spacing:4px; line-height:9px;} .kable-profile hr {color:black; background-color:#59877B; height:2px; width:425px; border:0;} .kable-profile p {text-indent: 20px;} .kable-profile a {color:#62A7B5;}</style>
Kable Catori

OCC →

'Yeah...' he said softly, strumming a small tune on his guitar. His eyebrows knitted together as he tried again and corrected the notes several of which were out of place. To be honest he was always hesitant about seeing them. He wasn't keen on the pups, only because when he though of them, he thought of Vigilante and when he though of his stepfather his mind wandered off towards war.

'Well,' Kable said, pausing as his hand stopped the humming metal strings, a soft 'hum' coming from his snout. 'Well, I guess 'Mara would help out...' He turned to look at his brothers face, 'But I'm sure she won't y'know...' he added softly. He didn't want to worry his brother, but all the same he didn't want to lie and tell him everything would be fine when perhaps it wouldn't. Still, if any thing happened, he'd take Liam under his wing. It was his duty after all.

'He should probably make himself more seen though' Kable said softly, stopping the hum of the strings again, 'Don't see why he can't just promote someone else alongside Strelein'. It would have made sense to him, why can't someone else galavant off to war? He had children, young children. He couldn't leave Ayita to care for them alone.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread