holding on tightly.
[html]
OOC: awwww!

Liam didn't think he was worrying too much. His future was his future and if he didn't think about it – he could only guess how bleak it would be. What Kable told him though made Liam half-smile, an amused look in his eyes. “Procreate.” he said. He was as big as some adults in the pack but Liam was still very much a pup – a teenager. The idea of procreating was a little odd for him, especially because he didn't have many details on how the act actually worked. And then there was the actual idea of puppies. Him? A father? No way! Not now! He was better off being an older brother or cool uncle for a couple years at the very least. “I think I'd rather do something important like... I want to be somebody. he said simply – or okay, maybe not that simply. His entire mind was a foggy mess right now. All he knew was that he wanted to somebody deemed worthy of being the King's son.

As if reading his mind, Kable went on talking. Liam wasn't really sure what to say, especially when Kable's biological father was brought into the mix. Honestly? Liam had always considered Kable and 'Mara his brother and sister – who cares about the technicalities. Half... step... it didn't really matter. Vigilante had pretty much adopted Kable and 'Mara anyway. In Liam's eyes Vigilante was Kable's father, not Leroy.

“You're probably right.” Liam sighed finally. Sure, the idea of not having any real skills would forever plague him, not to mention how ashamed he would feel knowing he didn't really mean anything to the rest of the pack... but family meant the world to him and as long as they liked him, as long as they trusted him... he would be okay. One way or another he'd be okay. “Thanks, that was probably your best pep talk ever.” Liam said half-jokingly, his face contracting into a goofy expression as he pawed the other boy playfully.

<style type="text/css">
.liamcatori1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#061b35; text-shadow: 2px 3px 3px #56939d; letter-spacing:.0px; font-size:13px; }
.liamcatori1 p {text-indent:10px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.liamcatori1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#b3b7b8; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2uors4x.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #061b35; padding: 10px 0px 350px 0px; font-family: arial, serif; font-size:12px; color:#061b35; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
WC: 342

Basic table code by Erin, edited by Kit.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread