holding on tightly.
[html]
OOC: blah blah blah.

Liam shook his head, glad that at least Kable was entertained by this sudden turn of conversation. Procreating? Really? He had never really thought about that aspect of his future and the idea of a female being a part of it all – because he knew very well that it took two to make pups – was a little unnerving. He had no idea how to be romantic or what the opposite gender was looking for in a mate. Then there was the fact that he didn't know anyone in the pack that he could consider a potential mate. “I guess only time will really tell.” Liam said with a shrug.

Liam was already higher up the ladder than a Seigneur – he was a Chevalier. He was already surrounded by family, so that wasn't all that exciting, was it? Liam wanted excitement and adventure in his life! Something to make him stand out! Something to get him out of his father's massive shadow!

And besides, the idea of not having any burdens or any jobs... it was a little boring. He didn't say anything though, knowing that Kable was just that right now; a Seigneur without a co-rank to speak of.

Liam however was perhaps a little too ambitious for his own good, a trait of his that Kable didn't seem to possess. “I don't think dad is that type of leader.” Liam said thoughtfully, although technically he wasn't worried about being demoted to the Serf rank. He knew he was still pretty active around the pack, doing what he could. Losing height in the ranks ladder wasn't an issue... it was climbing it. “I mean dad is an honest leader. Even if I'm his son, if I screw up or do something bad... I don't expect him to give me special treatment. At least I hope he wouldn't...” Liam mused. He looked up to his father – the dog mutt was a hero in Liam's eyes and the young Catori hoped his father would always be fair, even to those who were blood.

Liam smirked at that last comment. “And... you know how to get the girls, dear brother?” the brown male asked playfully. “Because quite honestly I've never actually seen you with one.” Well, unless you count mom or 'Mara... Still, the idea of learning things from Kable seemed very awesome, Liam felt a little proud to be Kable Catori's younger half-brother.

<style type="text/css">
.liamcatori1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#061b35; text-shadow: 2px 3px 3px #56939d; letter-spacing:.0px; font-size:13px; }
.liamcatori1 p {text-indent:10px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.liamcatori1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#b3b7b8; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2uors4x.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #061b35; padding: 10px 0px 350px 0px; font-family: arial, serif; font-size:12px; color:#061b35; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
WC: 410

Basic table code by Erin, edited by Kit.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread