To keep us prepared
[html]

Word Count » 244 :: OOC: Sorry it's not really good, and she's also in optime form Smile

Eclipse was being eclipse. She was enjoying her self in the bright sunny day, having already tended her garden and even prepared food for that night, though she wasn't sure if anyone would eat it. She was still unsure of her own cooking abilities, and the fact that most ate things raw. Catching the scent of blood she followed. Being a curious girl, and finding something might have happened, she was entirely interested. Once she was within eye sight of the bloodbath, she couldn't see much, but she did see drag marks to where the nameless took the dead animal. She walked along the path until she noticed movement, then she saw a man digging. Looking next to him was quite a large dear, bleeding from the neck. Had he done that all by himself? How? This was something to investigate but first.... introductions. She moved to make noise so that he knew she was coming and gave him a pleasant smile as she moved closer.

“I don't believe we have met, I'm Eclipse Soulstorm, I couldn't help but smell the deer and wondered what was going on.”

Her voice was still halfway between child and adult. Though she was still learning about the things around her she was fast becoming the adults her parents were. She had never questioned herself against them though, and knew that she had a lifetime of learning. This particular situation was one of those times.

<style>
.free-a41 .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.free-a41 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a41 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a41 b {color:#6f6868; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a41 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a364d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:470px;}
.free-a41 .inner{background-color:#cfcfcf; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a41.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:470px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Anna
[/html]

Messages In This Thread