To keep us prepared
[html]
Sorry for the wait Sad Words - 300+

Digging was hard work. This was the first time Jaden had decided to try it in his optime form and it was not going well, but there was progress. He sat back on his knees after a time of strain and looked down at his work. It was just taking too long. He decided lupus paws did better and that he should probably shift.

But before he could begin the change, steps came wandering through the forest. The Shishen stood and turned to the she-wolf who appeared to be following the blood trail left by his handy work. He brushed debris from his fur as she introduced herself. Namaste, breathed Jaden in response and bowed respectfully. He found it odd that no one seemed to use the greeting system set by Nayru but him. Another few meetings without its presents and he would renounce it. Perhaps he would inquire about it to the Alphaess next time he saw her. My name is Jaden Ohanzee. It’s nice to meet you, he said sincerely. Then he looked over his shoulder at the deer laying still in the forest duff. Ah, yes. I should have figured someone might come to the smell of food. I’m building caches of food around Ichika in case we have a bad winter. We have next to nothing saved so there are still many to make.

Eclipse was young and pretty; a fine Ichikan pup just like Verloren but maybe a little older. It was hard to tell since little Lost was not a luperci. He then realized that she may have come after food with a hungry belly. It would be neglect of his duties as the pack hunter to let her leave in such a state or deny her what he had killed. But, If you are hungry, Eclipse, you are free to take this deer. I can kill another… or if you’d like to stay I could help you kill another? He motioned with a shrug to the bow and quiver of arrows on his back.

Jaden does. "Jaden speaks." Jaden thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.jadenzz b {font-weight:bold; color:#3f6934; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #11290b; }
.jadenzz p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.jadenzz {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#395437; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/23jq45d.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 280px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#516d4a; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.jadenzz p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.jadenzz p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread