Save Me My Friend
Saxif could feel herself pull away as the male continued his tale. Her face drew expressionless as she thought on his words. When silence came she was merely quiet taking it all in. She sat there thinking of how this male could have become so different from what she saw him as. Then it dawned on the huntress he struggled just as much as she, he had a dark side to him that she had been fighting since the arrival of the new leader in AniWaya. She had witnessed it herself in the eyes of the male the night his daughter was taken. She understood him and even though his actions were that of what he did describe as “a monster.” She knew he felt guilty of his actions.

Monsters don’t feel guilt. She set a hand upon his cheek and gave a soft smile. What happened since I last saw you Leon is the past; the past we cannot change no matter how hard we try. What we can change is the future my brother. You must make this right by this female, by Analise it will be the only way for you to move past this pain. She put her muzzle next to his gazing into his eyes. You are not a monster, you never could be. Sure you did some horrible things and maybe some might think of you as such but even now Leon I cannot believe that. She smiled licking his cheek. She pulled back slightly and lowered her head.

I wish I could feel same about myself though, I failed her, I left her shattered, injured and heartbroken Leon. I just ran; I ran because I could not love her not for what she had become. Though I know she was still there within that body she was not the woman I had fallen in love with. She turned her head away feeling completely ashamed of being so weak, so selfish. She was everything to me, but because of that fucking war those fucking guardians I lost her and because of a stupid scary story from my puphood I ran terrified. What kind of mate leaves someone so weak and broken to fend for themselves like that? She put a hand over the reopened wound on her chest. Then anyone I run into I just want to rip to pieces for no damned reason… what has happened to me Leon? She gazed into his eyes completely vulnerable & scared of who she was becoming.

Messages In This Thread