[J] play the cards with spades to start
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Zero; If you want to add a tag for a leader being needed that'll work; 521 words

His words had set her little nose to working. She didn't understand that he was talking about the skull that she had upon her head. it was a prized possession of hers even though it was kept at the borders to help mark them. That enjoyable day was still a vivid memory for her. Perhaps she could speak to Halo about taking her out again. This time she was able to shift and therefore able to do more to help out with the hunt. She could be more than just bait this time. Or at least that is how the images played out in her own mind. She imagined herself to be more of an asset this time around. After all she wanted to learn from Halo and end up making her proud.

"I do not smell a stinky here." She spoke up, using her term for wolf. She refused to see them as anything but foul smelling monsters and used her words to convey that. It had caused some concern within the clan, others thinking that she didn't understand what they were rather than acknowledging her conviction to keep them nameless. To her they had no sentience even though she had spoken with some. It was just a monster's trick, some sort of devilry meant to beguile the weak minded. She simply wasn't about to fall for any of that. She wouldn't allow herself to be fooled so easily.

She shook her head as the other said that this was a place for coyotes, denying his words with the action. "That is what I thought but it is not true. Everyone here smells strange just like you. So you should fit but not coyotes like me. I have not found another coyote here yet." Of course she went off scent rather than looks. Inferni was made up of mainly hybrids and those smelled quite strange to her. She couldn't place them as being a certain species and so it just confused her nose.

"I am Symera Villisca." She gave her own name in return before she gave a series of short barks since the other had made mention of wanting to join. Symera only knew one of the leaders of the clan since it was the one that she visited often in order to play with the puppies. The others she hadn't met before and therefore knew very little about. Still, at least she knew enough to summon one of the leaders in order to allow them to judge the one that Symmy had found. The small girl didn't know all of the procedures that there was to investigating joiners but it was just another something that she would have to learn in order to make herself useful within the clan. It was just another determination that she had. She would prove herself to everyone here. She refused to let her small stature be her downfall. But then again that was something she had always battled against. She had to prove herself to her siblings and then to her caretaker and now to the rest of the clan as well.

<style>
.zero-star p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.zero-star b {color:#ffffff; font-family: tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.zero-star {font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c4bfbc; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; background-color:#4e293a; background-image:none; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; width:450px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread