Premature Midlife Crisis!
PP of them walking to the room. Tell me if you want it changed

Rain could hear the mans underlying tone and knew that he wasn't the only one with a nightmare past. "A past can cripple even the strongest man but it takes a better man to get over what has happened and move on. Our lives are like books and this me starting a new chapter," he said patting the mans shoulder softly before going in the room with all the herbs. He didn't know the names but he knew the smells of the herbs and after smelling a few jars found what he wanted. The soup would be kinda spicy but it would warm him and give him energy to keep working tonight.

He watched Matteo get what he needed knowing that some of the herbs were for numbing wounds and others to help someone sleep. "Is someone hurt? I have some medical exsperience and can help you if you want. he said as they left the room. He lead Matteo back the way he came and went to his room where his water had started to boil. He put his dried meat in the water to let it soak while he put bits and pieces of the herbs in the water. "Come... sit down and talk to me. I don't have any friends here yet. The soup will be ready soon," he said softly

Messages In This Thread