hollow heroes
[html]
Wayne McCoy
male · two years · wolfdog · casa di cavalieri · sinistra

2011 · love like winter

1. all things are difficult before they're easy (November)

Wayne helps salvage wood in the fort and meets a new member, Lilith, and her avian companions.

2. green ocean on the horizon (November)

Wayne meets a painter in the neutral territories and walks to the beach with him.

3. ain't ingenuity (November)

Wayne goes fishing in the most unconventional way possible and meets a coywolf named Terra. The two go swimming for a bit before Terra excuses herself. Bemused, Wayne steps onto the bank only to realize that she's stolen one of his knives!

4. when shall we feast? (November)

Casa di Cavalieri gathers for a hunting event to prepare for winter.

5. if i must offer friendship (November)

Wayne, Dixie, and Lorenzo take down an elk.

6. a little more country than that... (November)

Dixie-May has been acting strange and distant lately, so Wayne rides out with her to hunt. They kill a wild hog, although not before it gives Wayne a bad gash on the stomach.

7. of wolf and man (November)

Wayne rides out to a human town and meets a dog named Amy. The two look through a human building for interesting artifacts.

8. i had this dream once (December)

Wayne befriends Alder, a fellow equine-lover and the previous owner of a pair of Casa's communal horses. The two make an agreement to help each other out with horse breeding to get bigger, stronger animals.

9. reflection (December)

Frustrated over Dixie-May's sudden departure, Wayne heads north. He meets an Ichikan named Neela, and while she isn't receptive to his greetings at first, the two soon fish and chat together.

10. cold outings (December)

Wayne teaches a quiet girl how to ride a horse.

11. home for the holidays (December)

Dixie-May finally returns from her journey. Although he's delighted to see her, Wayne retains a cold front as he greets her. She's hurt by this, and he manages to lasso her before she can run off, dousing her in apologies. He finally admits why he was upset she was gone and confesses his love for her; she feels the same way.

12. special friendship (December)

Wayne meets a wall-eyed wolf stuck to some sap and his moody hawk.

13. submit to my teaching (December)

Wayne meets an AniWayan named Light and gets some wrestling lessons from him.

14. good tidings and cheer (December)

Wayne and Dixie present their wagon to the pack during the winter solstice celebration.

2012 · my front porch lookin' in

1. come out of your shell (January)

Wayne tries to assist a woman at the Winter Festival. When she accidentally lets a bunch of the horses out, it's his job to round 'em up again.

2. so baby, why don't we just dance? (January)

Wayne and Dixie ballroom dance at the Festival.

3. when the cowboy's away... (January)

When Wayne returns to Casa's temporary corral from the Festival, he notices that one of the horses has gone missing. He tracks her down to see that she's facing off with a new pack member, Sebastian. Wayne does his best to convince Seb that horses aren't devilspawn and gives him a ride on Fern.

4. it was seven o'clock of a very warm evening in the Seeonee hills (January)

After failing at trading them away at other stands, Wayne gives his books to a puppy from Cour des Miracles.

5. dancer's deity (January)

Wayne greets Selene Vansenza at the borders, and she joins Casa di Cavalieri.

6. full steam ahead (January)

While out exercising the horses in neutral territory, Wayne comes across an elderly wolfdog and his ill granddaughter. He lends them a ride back to Casa.

7. when different worlds collide (January)

Wayne compliments Jazper on his new horse.

8. hay is for horses (February)

Wayne meets a new pack member, Hadley, who seems terrified of him. He soon learns that Hadley used to be a slave, which explains his submissive behavior. Being firm but kind with the man, Wayne instructs Hadley to help with the horses (which he seems to enjoy) and gives him a riding lesson before telling him that he can help any time he wants to.

9. i can't see texas from here (February)

Wayne is selected for a mission. He goes to Ichika no Ho-en to strengthen the allegiance between their pack as well as gain defense training from X'yrin Exultare.

10. lesson one; hit me (February)

Wayne trains with X'yrin.

11. that old wind is whistlin' your tune (February)

While in Ichika, Wayne meets a puppy named Dalgina. He introduces her to his mare Gypsy and teaches her a bit about horses.

12. standing outside the fire (February)

As he scouts the burnt wastelands east of Ichika, Wayne runs into an Infernian scout named Ithiel. They exchange information and briefly talk of faith in God.

13. so come a little closer baby, i feel like layin' you down (February) (M)

Wayne comes back home after his mission and reunites with Dixie-May.

14. round up the soldiers (February)

Jazper announces X'yrin's presence in Casa as well as mandatory training.

15. take everything I have (February)

Wayne and Dixie agree to board Saul's brood mare and take Gypsy back. While he's delighted to have his mare again, Wayne is less delighted about how touchy Dixie and Saul are with each other.

16. i am a rock (February)

Wayne greets a newcomer at the borders, and is startled to find that Fritz the Great Dane towers over all the giants in the pack!

17. days of solitude (February)

Selene is fretting over Hadley's disappearance. Wayne knows the feeling and hopes to comfort her, so they talk a bit and go riding.

18. star light star bright (February)

Wayne becomes the first Mentor in Casa di Cavalieri history.

19. the heartbeat of hooves (February)

Wayne meets Fia, Jazper's daughter.

20. our ancestors knew best (March)

The pack goes on a primal romp through the forest, communicating wordlessly in their lupus forms.

21. thundering earth (March)

Raiders attempt to steal Casa di Cavalieri's horses. Wayne rushes to fight but is clubbed in the shoulder. Seeing Dixie flung aside by his assailant, he lunges for the man and crushes his throat. He suffers no further injuries, and Dixie is okay, but his shoulder is torn from the blow and his shifting.

22. still got it (March)

Wayne nervously spars with his apprentice's grandfather, Regner. He hopes to impress the elder while getting their mandatory training in.

23. look to the sky (March)

Wayne meets one of Casa's newer members, Ismeme.

24. passing time (March)

Wayne sees his apprentice, Adelle, getting into the pantry. After eating some fish, he takes her out to look for Casa's waterfalls.

25. two minutes to midnight (March)

Although he's initially suspicious due to the raider encounter, Wayne greets a newcomer named Tamhas at the borders; he joins.

26. bloody payment (March)

Amy Sunders has come to relay punishment to Hadley. Wayne, Sebastian, and Lorenzo stand off against her and make her leave, defending Hadley's right to freedom.

27. wastin' bullets (April)

Wayne is stressed out about his promotion to Sinistra as well as his other duties to the pack. He attempts to relax in his room, and Dixie-May comes in. They cuddle for a while and speak of going out, just the two of them, to explore and bring back livestock just like old times. Wayne has to quash some more heated feelings for the woman and knows he wants to take her as his mate soon.

28. blood of life in this town is gone (March)

Wayne and Hadley fix up an old house.

29. Reminiscing on (mostly) forgotten memories (April)

Wayne goes out riding and meets another southerner, Rivers Skyeward.

30. what say you? (April)

A family comes to the borders of Casa di Cavalieri to be accepted into the pack.

31. i live for the taste of his blood on my lips (April)

Wayne goes riding and comes across a crazed she-wolf. She tries to force him off his horse, and when that fails, attacks Fern.

32. fondest dreams (April)

Forced into a good mood, Wayne comes across a French-speaking loner at the borders. He manages to breach the language barrier with his own knowledge of French and welcomes her into the pack.

33. new lands, new faces (April)

Wayne accepts a violin-playing coyote into the pack.

34. a use at last (April)

Wayne teaches the newly-shifted Adelle about horseback riding.

35. god bless the broken road that led me straight to you (May)

Wayne and Dixie finally take their long-deserved trip, going out around the territory to wrangle some critters for the pack. Wayne bides his time to ask her a very important question.

36. stepping up on the high horse (May)

Wayne meets Alyssum, a new member of the pack.

Very Simple Character Archive by Sie; Code Edits by Raze

[/html]

Messages In This Thread