hollow heroes
[html]
Levent Kartal
male · four years · wolf · loner · rankless

LASKY · a trader's history

1. kedi köpek kavgası (M)

Levent encounters Amy Sunders, a prominent merchant in Europe. While she controls most of the other traders, she sees Levent as an equal. They discuss the western continent and other things, and eventually retire to a bedroom in the inn. While making love, Amy bites deep into Levent's shoulder to mark him as her own.

2. don't blame the moon

Levent rescues a neglected gelding and receives some help from a Romani to treat it.

3. aç ayı oynamaz

Levent eats at the Cook's Den in Freetown, getting briefly distracted by a pretty coywolf.

4. we meet again

Levent explores the wilderness west of Freetown with Wilson. A strange wolf tries to attack them, but when the wolf sees Levent's scar, he promptly kills himself. Lev is astonished until Amy Sunders appears. She leads him back to the camp of a tribe she's taken control of, a tribe where half the wolves obey her fearfully and the other half call her a demon. The two sit down for dinner as Amy describes the packs and customs of Nova Scotia.

2012 · year title here

1. no avoidance (March) (M)

Levent meets Amy once more in Nova Scotia. He tells a tale about the origin of wine, which they begin to drink. After Wilson runs off, the pair tease each other with demons and play a drunken strip-throwing-knives game and have sex.

2. affet ama unutma (March)

A hungover Levent begs forgiveness from Wilson.

3. his hands matched his tongue (March)

On beautiful March night, Levent meets an angelic beauty under the full moon. The fact that this beauty is really a very feminine male does not deter him from sweet-talking his newest acquaintance.

4. wide smiles bearing teeth (March)

Levent is shaken as he finds himself surrounded by water in the new region. He is distracted by a large dark she-wolf and her horse, though he does not get much information from her.

5. leaned my hands on the old cold sand (March)

A woman with a kitten mistakes Levent and Wilson's game of chase for something worse, but Lev soothes her fears and tries to wheedle some information out of her.

6. wild and running for one reason (March)

Levent meets a foreign Luperci with a sparkly staff.

7. boş şehir (March)

An investigation of Halifax yields no results, but Levent does meet a male with a white-morph gyrfalcon. He gives the man some tips to train the wild bird.

8. and the bodies hit the floor (March) (M)

A cry of loss draws Levent and Wilson to a girl grieving over a dead cat. Levent does everything he can to comfort the woman, but he soon needs comforted too as he thinks about his own deep fears.

9. i dreamed a dream (March)

Levent talks a cougar out of attacking a woman, who turns out to be a fiery d'Artisan named Hotaru. She snaps at him for a while then apologizes, and he offers to walk her back home. On the way, it takes him a long time to realize that she's blind, and his demeanor turns sad. He bids her farewell at the borders but secretly hopes to see her again.

10. keep on bleeding (March)

Levent comes across a hysterical wolf girl in the neutral territory. He comforts her, although in reality he wants to gain something from the interaction.

11. bad blood (April)

Levent meets a dark wolf named Thanatos who seems adamant to take everything he says as an insult.

12. out on the edge of forever (April)

While considering whether or not to leave the region for a while, Levent meets a strange but charming girl in New Brunswick.

13. mühürler lanet (April)

Levent attempts to communicate with seals.

14. living with our eyes half open (April)

Levent approaches New Dawn to learn more about the pack.

15. black and white (April)

Levent meets Amy's former slave, Hadley. With little disregard for the other man's comfort, he asks as many pointed questions as he can to learn more about the fellow.

16. mağaralarda yatan şey (April)

Levent investigates Anathema and is surprised to find that Amy is a member there.

17. we're going on a kitty hunt (April)

Levent offers to help a wolf named Niernan find his missing cat.

18. spring cleaning (April)

Levent meets a woman living on the outskirts of Halifax -- one who keeps adorable company.

19. the streets have opened my eyes to see (April)

While exploring Halifax, Levent meets a Salsolian wolf. He's surprised that she's frightened of him, but he manages to lighten up the situation, and they snoop around the ruins before parting ways.

20. if it's not real, you can't hold it in your hand (May)

Levent meets a swordswoman before he leaves the city.

21. one more medicated peaceful moment (May) (M)

Levent has a one-night-stand with a white wolf.

22. but you don't really care for music, do ya? (May)

Levent meets Hotaru again near her territory. They eat strawberries, and she tells him somethin of her pack.

23. sanat arayanlar (May)

Levent joins Cercatori d'Arte.

24. a house is a home (May)

Levent claims a house and meets a newly-shifted girl named Keldava.

25. spring flowers (May)

Levent meets a pack-mate, Eclipse, and they share a conversation.

26. free swinging (May)

To escape pack life for a bit, Levent ventures north. He finds a house full of alcohol, and the owner, Alex, offers him a few bottles to take back to his pack.

27. afiyet olsun, arkadaş (May)

Levent feeds a starving Siberian tiger named Ovidiu.

28. quench this heat (June) (M)

Levent runs into Hotaru, who is in heat. Copulation commences!

29. united together we stand (June)

A ball marks the alliance between Casa di Cavalieri and Cercatori d'Arte.

30. courage as deep as despair (June)

While chatting up Wayne McCoy, Levent notices two pack-mates at the ball: Jace and Hotaru.

31. just one of those days (June)

Levent helps out a new member of the pack with her trouble-making horse.

32. fate or mistake? (July)

Hotaru is pregnant, and Levent is the father.

33. wanderer (July)

Levent takes a stroll through the city to take his mind off the news, and to find some goodies for Hotaru.

34. well, treat me like the sea, oh so salty and mean (July)

Cercatori d'Arte's ship is prepared for a trading voyage.

35. sailing joys (July)

Levent resdiscovers how much he is terrified of ships. He distracts himself by chatting with Dalgina.

36. landlubber's relief (July)

Levent's group sets up camp in the Northern Tides.

37. letting myself look the other way (July)

Levent trades a black kitten to a woman named Grace.

38. 'cause all my credentials were lies (July)

Grace and Levent head back to Vinatta to complete their trade; Levent gets Grace's untrained horse, Mai.

39. may the clouds carry me away (July)

Levent meets a prissy young dog while looking for toys.

40. if you want to do something right, maybe this isn't the best idea (July)

Levent tries to get his new horse used to the saddle. A fellow merchant and captian of the ship, Vasiliy, offers his thoughts on the subject.

41. nursery days (July)

Levent presents Hotaru with a baby crib for their puppies.

42. we've been rambling all through the night (July) (M)

Levent runs into an intoxicated -- and lonely -- male wolf.

43. it's time (August)

Levent's children, Aysun and Aiden, are born.

44. gathering the candles but not their tongues (August)

Wilson has snuck off after the pups' birth, and Levent goes to Halifax to try to find him. He does run into a talking cat, but the wrong one.

45. baby steps (August)

Levent learns that his young pack mate Keldava has been attacked by Amy.

46. so starting today, i'm breaking out of this cage (August)

Levent heads north on a little trip, supposedly to tame his new horse and rekindle the bond with Wilson -- but his real motives are a bit more drastic. Their journey is interrupted by a young hybrid and his boisterous horse.

47. bonded (August)

Levent meets Amy Sunders again. He keeps secrets from her. He pays the price.

48. pull this plug, let me breathe (August)

A barely conscious Levent returns to Cercatori d'Arte, where Wilson and Hotaru put aside their differences to take care of him.

49. if only fairytales were real and not an illusion (August)

Honrin is chopping down trees for a corral area; Levent brings Aysun with him as he investigates, which does not go over well with Hotaru.

50. peace of mind (August)

Levent does his part to comfort Eclipse, who miscarried her litter.

51. who will bring me flowers when it’s over; who will give me comfort when i'm cold? (August) (M)

Levent goes to sit by the pond with his daughter Aysun, but the girl dies in his arms.

52. empty arms and lonely graves (August)

Ayusn's brother, Aiden, joins her in death. Levent has been holing himself up in his house, grieving, until he notices this -- but Hotaru screams at him when he comes to comfort her. She finishing burying their children and calls him a pup-killer, attacking him, and so Levent flees.

53. allahaısmarladık (August)

Levent leaves Cercatori d'Arte.

54. and it goes like this (September)

Levent crashes in an old human building, and his disturbed sleep is interrupted by a coywolf from the Court.

55. заход солнца (September)

While riding Mai along the beach, Levent runs into another horse-and-wolf pair: a Russian woman named Vladislava and her stallion Dmitri.

56. zavallı aptal (September)

Levent meets a deaf boy named Edgar, who asks about Cercatori d'Arte and seems to sense his sadness.

57. mistaken identity (September)

Levent sees a wolf identical to Hotaru, but it is her twin brother, Adrian. Lev tries to pull himself together while all-too-vaguely answering the man's questions about his sibling.

58. so you say, "we will see" (September)

Levent runs into an Arabic-speaking jackal hybrid, Machidael, and his woman Verenna.

59. and the crashes are heaven, for a sinner like me (September)

Levent seeks shelter during the hurricane.

60. there's a hate inside me like some kind of master (October) (M)

Levent comes back to his home in Halifax, only to find an unknown Luperci with the dead body of a cat he thinks is Wilson. He emotionally snaps and assaults the woman. Believing he's killed her, he steps outside to see that Wilson is safe, and makes the decision that he's going insane and has to leave.

61. no need to be here, no card to clock in (October)

Levent travels to the woods to look upon Cercatori d'Arte one last time. Eclipse finds him and calls him a traitor for leaving.

62. then i opened my eyes and the nightmare was me (October)

Traveling through the mountains, Levent runs into Amy Sunders for the last time. He realizes how far gone he is when he can't bring himself to rage at her for the death of his pups.

63. passage (October)

Levent looks for a place to cross the Pictou River and runs into a Salsolian.

Very Simple Character Archive by Sie; code edits by raze

[/html]

Messages In This Thread