The only thing I still believe in
[html]
300+
bawness, Anann x3

He could smell the meat before he even got within site of the cabin. And it smelled delightful. It had been so long ago now, since he had last had a superbly cooked meal with the works. It made him salivate, almost tasting whatever it was cooking. There were hints of spices, something expensive and rare to get ones hands on. Anann must have used that small supply of them she had left. It almost made him guilty about it, but he knew she was going to be eating it as well.

Anatoliy knew she was going to do something today for them both, but he had no clue. And he was certain that the food that smelled so damn tantalizing was not the only bit of the surprise, especially knowing Anann. With clean hands and body, the Russo only cared the light scent of sea, wood, and paint. The smell of fire intensified as the Russo approached the cabin he had helped to build. Her scent started mixing with the rather overpowering smell of smoke and cooking meat. He had no idea what the golden woman had in store for him, but he was already liking what he was getting.

But that woman was mysteriously absent from the cook fire. Anatoliy merely glanced at the meat wrapped in leaf before heading to the cabin to see if his lover was inside. He was awarded with the sight of her in something so foreign. She never wore dresses, or clothes in general. So seeing her in something feminine was strange, but Anatoliy liked it on her. It stood out against her golden colors. "You are looking so lovely today. Is zhis part of my surprise?" he said, coming up behind her as she tried to straighten her hair. His hands went to her waist as he rested his chin on her shoulder, tail wagging lightly.

<style type="text/css">
.missing b {font-weight:normal; color:#b2b2b5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow:#64767f 0px 0px 3px; }
.missing .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#cfd8da; text-align:center; text-shadow:#04050b 0px 1px 1px;}
.missing p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.missing {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#04050b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/gvceU.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/rnwZr.png); background-position:top center, bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#64767f; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread